The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
RSPCA says one budgie was put to sleep and another survived after their cage was left in a road in Swansea. A pet snake was also left.
Timothy Edward King claimed to hear voices and blamed the blaze it on his alter-ego who he said was out of control.
James Claveley Evans was jailed for 28 months after pleading guilty to attempting to arrange sexual activity with a child by email.