The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
A rather cloudy day, though dry for many with some brightness, especially in the west where there'll be some warm sunny spells.
Aspiring superheroes are being offered a house in Llangollen with an added extra - it's own batcave.
The decision by Scottish people to remain with the United Kingdom has started a process of change which is still likely to happen quickly.