The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
Gwent Police are appealing for information following a car fire where the offender reportedly set their own hair on fire before running away
The First Minister has launched a challenge at the National Eisteddfod today to encourage more young people to start their own business.
The Welsh Conservatives are calling for the Visit Wales tourism organisation to be scrapped, describing it as 'risk averse'.