The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
Winds will strengthen overnight as a band of blustery showers moves in from the west.
People from Wales have been describing what they saw following the Barcelona terror attack.
Cardiff City have announced the signing of 25-year-old Omar Bogle from Wigan Athletic on an undisclosed fee.