The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
A bronze war memorial which was moved from a fire damaged chapel in Aberystwyth seven years ago is now being returned to its original place.
The introduction of a "stickers in windows" hygiene ratings scheme has been a big success, says Deputy Health Minister Vaughan Gething.
One-year-old sheepdog Nell was stolen from a farm on the outskirts of Dolgellau.