The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
RAF veteran Andy Davies says the Royal British Legion helped him get back on his feet after problems with alcohol.
Lucy has the latest weather forecast for Wales
Plaid Cymru leader Leanne Wood has said her MPs won't back English votes for English laws until Wales gets an extra £1.2 billion a year.