The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
As Wales prepare to meet Belgium on Friday we take a look back at how the two teams have stacked up against each other over the years.
Police officers who deliberately hit and killed a loose dog on the A55 were justified in their actions, an independent review has found.
Nominations for the Tory leadership close on Thursday, with the new leader due to be in place by September 9. So what happens in-between?