The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
British and Irish Lions captain Sam Warburton says he is fully fit and ready to "crack on" for the New Zealand tour.
Cloud and mist will bubble up overnight with drizzle possible over the hills! Remaining mild!
Unison says voluntary redundancy is being offered to all permanent staff at Cardiff Metropolitan.