The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
An estimated 75% of the seal pup population on Ramsey Island has been killed after ex-hurricane Ophelia.
The High Court ruled South Wales Police should not have rejected the woman's job application after she stole a sarong from Primark in 2007.
A community in the Brecon Beacons is rallying together to raise funds after their beloved attraction - the 'sword in the stone' was stolen.