The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
A generally dry and mild night with showers confined to inland areas. A few mist patches are likely by the early hours!
After weeks of doubt, Joe Ledley has been included in Wales' twenty-three-man squad for next month's Euro 2016 finals.
Hundreds of fans have signed a petition calling for football fanzones in Wales so supporters at home can share in the atmosphere.