The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
A pensioner from Llandudno who was dramatically rescued by RNLI volunteers is calling for more people to support the charity.
Adrian Masters explores the key election issues with voters around Wales. This week: Employment and Europe.
A rather unsettled day to come with showers becoming more widespread throughout this afternoon.