The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
FIFA bosses will hear the FAW's case today after Wales fans wore poppies during a recent World Cup Qualifier.
More than a thousand youngsters in Wales were hospitalised for self-harming this year - an increase of over 40% in the past three years.
Twelve women in Wales have been killed, or suspected to have been killed, by men this year according to charity Welsh Women's Aid.