The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
Chelsea Manning will be freed in five months after President Obama reduced her remaining prison sentence for leaking government documents.
Staff working in sterilisation and disinfection units at Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board hospitals will go on strike over pay
Carwyn Jones has told AMs about a phone call with Theresa May before her Brexit speech. He also said he fears for Welsh ports post-Brexit.