The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
In this today's Newsweek Wales, Carl talks about cancer survival rates in Wales and the search for volunteers to train guide dog puppies.
It'll be brighter today with some lingering blustery showers. This evening it'll be colder under clear skies, with isolated showers.
Gareth Bale put any domestic troubles behind him as he starred in Wales' emphatic 3-0 win over Israel in Haifa.