The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
Fine and dry at first but becoming largely cloudy with outbreaks of rain or drizzle.
First Minister Carwyn Jones says Wales must not get a bad deal in Brexit negotiations. He was speaking at meeting of British-Irish Council.
Isolated showers may last into the late evening, but a dry night.