The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
Snacks, takeaways and even alcohol continue to fuel an obesity crisis among pets in Wales, according to a leading veterinary charity.
Wales could soon become the first part of Europe with a legal duty to have sufficient nurse staffing levels on hospital wards.
A fascination with birds of prey has been a life changer for a GP from Hampshire who moved to be closer to ospreys at a Welsh reserve.