The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
Welsh NHS Confederation figures reveal most people in Wales now recognise the impact that their lifestyles have on their health and the NHS.
Largely dry with clear spells overnight, but isolated wintry showers remain likely in the west.
A collection of thousands of Welsh newspapers have been moved to a new storage facility, along with millions of British editions.