The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
The first building has opened at Welsh history museum St Fagans as part of an ongoing multi-million pound redevelopment project.
Horeb surgery in Treorchy is closing because the health board has been unable to recruit a GP to keep it open.
The Labour leadership candidate was accused of misogyny for calling on Labour to 'smash' the prime minister 'back on her heels'