The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
The winds have eased already, but we'll see wintry flurries over the mountains and icy patches on the roads!
The Valleys is home to some of Wales' most successful entertainers and personalities.
The South Wales Valleys once produced coal, but now they're producing wind energy - with the biggest onshore windfarm in England and Wales.