The poll for the Silk Commission also finds that people living here in Wales are more likely to trust the Assembly to act in the best interests of Wales than they are the UK Parliament. These are the results for the Assembly:
- 29% - Trust it a great deal
- 50% - Trust it to some extent
- 13% - Don't trust it that much
- 7% - Don't trust it at all
In contrast, just 37% of respondents said they trusted the UK Parliament to act in the best interests of Wales. These are the results:
- 3% - Trust it a great deal
- 34% -Trust it to some extent
- 39% - Don't trust it that much
- 29% - Don't trust it at all
More top news
Leaders of Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland meet in Downing Street for talks with Theresa May ahead of Britain's departure from the EU
The prime minister has offered Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland a "direct line" to Brexit Secretary David Davis.
22-year-old Ify Iwobi has been making music since the age of seven.