A Carmarthenshire man has told of his heartbreak and anger at seeing his wife die, just hours after she was misdiagnosed by an out-of-hours GP. Glenda Thomas died of sepsis, or blood poisoning, a day after being told she had shingles.
A report carried out by the Public Services Ombudsman said the doctor, who hasn't been named, had failed to carry out a series of basic assessments. Richard Morgan reports.
More top news
The UK government's plans for the Great Repeal Bill cause an argument over whether EU powers will go to Westminster or Cardiff Bay.
FIFA has opened proceedings against Neil Taylor following the Wales defender's challenge on Republic of Ireland defender Seamus Coleman,
A nesting platform and perching post has been installed at WWT Llanelli Wetland Centre in the hopes of attracting ospreys to the Bury Inlet.