A Carmarthenshire man has told of his heartbreak and anger at seeing his wife die, just hours after she was misdiagnosed by an out-of-hours GP. Glenda Thomas died of sepsis, or blood poisoning, a day after being told she had shingles.
A report carried out by the Public Services Ombudsman said the doctor, who hasn't been named, had failed to carry out a series of basic assessments. Richard Morgan reports.
More top news
We look back at some of the stories, people and events that stood out in 2014.
Italian vodka, suspicious sediment and antifreeze sold as spirits are among the potential danger signs for shoppers stocking up on alcohol.
Any showers in the north will clear away quickly to leave a dry and bright day with plenty of sunny spells.