John Jones has described how he and other residents were evacuated from Glyn Padarn sheltered housing complex in a fire last night.
He says there were people shouting and "smoke all over."
A female resident died in the fire.
More top news
We look back at some of the stories, people and events that stood out in 2014.
Italian vodka, suspicious sediment and antifreeze sold as spirits are among the potential danger signs for shoppers stocking up on alcohol.
Any showers in the north will clear away quickly to leave a dry and bright day with plenty of sunny spells.