At first glance it seems every other Welsh Government department will see its budget cut in order to pay for the increase in spending on the NHS. It adds up to £100m cut for 2014/15. Local government takes the biggest hit, losing £98m from its allocation for 2014/15. The other departmental cuts are:
- Economy, Science Transport - £26.9m
- Education and Skills - £77.5m
- Natural Resources and Food - £22.2m
- Housing and Regeneration - £6.6m
- Culture and Sport - £4.3m
- Central administration - £4.1m
More top news
Last night's celebrations were tinged with disappointment after Ramsey and Davies received bookings ruling them out of Wednesday's match.
Wales reached their first ever semi-final of a major tournament with a magnificent 3-1 victory over Belgium in Lille.
There'll be clear spells overnight which means temperatures will fall. Setting us up for a dry start to the weekend, but it won't last!