At first glance it seems every other Welsh Government department will see its budget cut in order to pay for the increase in spending on the NHS. It adds up to £100m cut for 2014/15. Local government takes the biggest hit, losing £98m from its allocation for 2014/15. The other departmental cuts are:
- Economy, Science Transport - £26.9m
- Education and Skills - £77.5m
- Natural Resources and Food - £22.2m
- Housing and Regeneration - £6.6m
- Culture and Sport - £4.3m
- Central administration - £4.1m
More top news
Three elderly people are being treated for the effects of smoke inhalation following fire at a nursing home in Denbighshire
A few showers possible, but these tending to fade. Cloud will break up allowing a frost to form. Some patchy mist and fog may also develop.
The 48-year-old lecturer was taken to the University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, where he sadly died.