At first glance it seems every other Welsh Government department will see its budget cut in order to pay for the increase in spending on the NHS. It adds up to £100m cut for 2014/15. Local government takes the biggest hit, losing £98m from its allocation for 2014/15. The other departmental cuts are:
- Economy, Science Transport - £26.9m
- Education and Skills - £77.5m
- Natural Resources and Food - £22.2m
- Housing and Regeneration - £6.6m
- Culture and Sport - £4.3m
- Central administration - £4.1m
More top news
Plaid Cymru leader reveals plans for free nursery places for all three-year-olds in Wales as she resumes her party's election campaign
A glorious end to the week, with sunshine which may turn a little hazy later! Temperatures will peak today!
A dry night with incredibly mild temperatures. Setting us up for another lovely day tomorrow!