At first glance it seems every other Welsh Government department will see its budget cut in order to pay for the increase in spending on the NHS. It adds up to £100m cut for 2014/15. Local government takes the biggest hit, losing £98m from its allocation for 2014/15. The other departmental cuts are:
- Economy, Science Transport - £26.9m
- Education and Skills - £77.5m
- Natural Resources and Food - £22.2m
- Housing and Regeneration - £6.6m
- Culture and Sport - £4.3m
- Central administration - £4.1m
More top news
All calm and quiet overnight, but southern areas could be in for a surprise tomorrow!
Scottish people living in Wales have been giving ITV News their opinions about the Scottish referendum vote on Friday.
While the campaign trail in Scotland has hotted up today, in Wales businesses are keeping a close eye on tomorrow's decision.