At first glance it seems every other Welsh Government department will see its budget cut in order to pay for the increase in spending on the NHS. It adds up to £100m cut for 2014/15. Local government takes the biggest hit, losing £98m from its allocation for 2014/15. The other departmental cuts are:
- Economy, Science Transport - £26.9m
- Education and Skills - £77.5m
- Natural Resources and Food - £22.2m
- Housing and Regeneration - £6.6m
- Culture and Sport - £4.3m
- Central administration - £4.1m
More top news
UEFA has been criticised by football fans after being told they won't be able to watch the Champions League final from Champions Festival.
High pressure will remain in charge bringing another dry day, with more sunshine than yesterday.
A cloudy night to come with the odd spot of light rain. Saturday will be fine and dry with sunny spells throughout the day.