There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
Results for constituencies across Wales are being announced. Find out the details for your area.
Turnout figures at Welsh constituencies are being released as concerns grow that they could be as low as 2003.
As votes are being tallied across Wales this evening, here are what some of our reporters are saying at counts up and down the country.