There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
After a bright start with plenty of sunshine, blustery showers will soon develop and spread eastwards through the day.
Carwyn Jones speaks to Labour's conference after the party's decision to re-elect Jeremy Corbyn as leader
There was disappointment for Swansea City after they lost to Manchester City for the second time in a week.