There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
Our Political Editor takes stock of an extraordinary week in an already extraordinary General Election campaign..
Chris Coleman said the full-back "did not want to play international football" after naming his squad for next month's World Cup qualifier.
Well it wouldn't be a Bank Holiday weekend without a drop of rain! With some sunshine thrown in!