There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
Football and rugby fans the length of Wales will be starting to prepare for one of the biggest sporting weekends the country has ever seen.
Wales only need one point against Bosnia-Herzegovina to secure them a place in Euro 2016 but what do the two countries have in common?
Former Wales football manager Mark Hughes says that if Wales qualify for Euro 2016 it will be fantastic for the fans, players and the nation