There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
A British High Court judge has been asked to come to the aid of a woman who says she has been imprisoned by her father in Saudi Arabia.
Libraries across Wales are celebrating 100 years of Welsh author Roald Dahl at a giant reading scheme.
The residents of Conwy in North Wales say it's been the worst year for disruption from the herring gulls.