There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
A dry night across Wales, but it will quickly turn cold this evening with a widespread frost forming, locally severe.
Eight people were left stranded on a ride at Cardiff's Winter Wonderland for 40 minutes yesterday after a mechanical malfunction.
The woman who was raped by Ched Evans has been forced to move house five times since being identified on Twitter, her father has said.