There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
Around 150 people turned out in Crickhowell High Street to oppose plans to convert a pub in the High Street into a convenience store.
Cloud will become more widespread this afternoon but expected to stay dry. Overnight, winds likely to strengthen with rain at times
Police say Richard Evans, a sergeant, has been dismissed without notice following a professional standards hearing.