There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
The public inquiry into the M4 relief road around Newport has started. Critics say that a new road will destroy important wetlands.
Carwyn Jones travels to America to urge business leaders and politicians to maintain a special business relationship with Wales
Two years ago, 18 year-old Conner Marshall was killed in a savage attack by a known criminal who was on probation.