There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
A row has erupted in the Senedd after Cymdeithas yr Iaith refused to answer questions by UKIP in a committee hearing.
The Senedd's told how Chelsea Manning is recalled at her Welsh school. Simon Thomas AM also described her "severe" prison conditions.
A single mum was 'unlawfully' jailed for 40 days for not paying Council Tax, a High Court Judge has ruled.