There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
With 100 days to the General Election ITV Cymru Wales announces its coverage in the run up of what is expected to be the closest in decades.
Memorial events are taking place across Wales today as people mark the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz.
A damning Wales Audit report points to financial pressures and short-term thinking for delayed non-emergency operations.