There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
Not a bad start to the weekend, bright spells and showers for most of us.
None of the people onboard the boat had been wearing a lifejacket. They were spotted clinging to the hull of their upturned boat.
Staff at seven museums in Wales are taking strike action this weekend over plans to cut their pay.