There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
The heaviest bursts are expected in the south and east, with some western areas either remaining dry or becoming dry by dawn.
Many places will start dry, but rain in the southeast will spread to most for a time overnight.
The family of Isaac Nash who went missing after being swept out to sea last summer have presented a cheque for £10,000 to the RNLI.