There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
A cold night with frost and wintry showers over the hills and mountains! It's a cold one!
Today's poll is not a forecast of what will happen on election day, but it is a snapshot of Welsh public opinion.
Sheffield United are close to agreeing a deal to re-sign striker Ched Evans from Chesterfield, ITV News understands.