There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
Cloudy at first, with outbreaks of rain gradually easing during the morning.
A grey and damp start today. Rain will turn heavy and persistent late afternoon and winds will increase overnight.
Andrew walks the hills of Flintshire & Hannah visits a new saltmarsh on the Gower Peninsula, and a link to our Gallery of Wales.