There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
Fans are celebrating a sensational victory against Liverpool in a thrilling match at the Liberty Stadium.
A dry start to the night with low cloud and mist but a strengthening breeze will blow rain in to the west by the early hours!
A man accused of killing his grandmother lied when he told partners he had smothered the 84-year-old, Swansea Crown Court has heard.