There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
The three-day event in the Welsh capital is expected to attract more than 20,000 visitors.
Steve Ashton's picture of a jacket potato and corned beef served to his 81-year-old mother has been shared 130,000 times on Facebook.
The Welsh Conservatives pledged 'continued economic recovery' as they launched their manifesto in Builth Wells this afternoon.