There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
The region extended their unbeaten run at home in the league to five games.
Cloudy skies mean we'll escape largely frost-free overnight! Feeling much milder with drizzle in the east at times.
A hospital worker has been jailed after admitting forging the signatures of colleagues and a patient to get money.