There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
Showers this evening with heavier and more persistent rain arriving overnight. A wet start tomorrow but improving during the afternoon.
A mother from Neath has told how her teenage son collapsed and was left unconscious for five hours after taking a so-called legal high.
Two brothers from Cardiff are campaigning for their cousin's murder to be re-investigated, 76 years after she died.