There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
Just an average April day to come I'm afraid! Blustery showers with cloud for most of Wales.
A Dunkirk veteran, from Llandudno, who narrowly escaped one of the Second World War’s worst atrocities, SS Wormhout, has died.
Shelter Cymru said it has concerns about landlords’ ability to use Section 21 notices to evict tenants without explanation.