There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
A 60-year-old woman died after being trapped naked in an airing cupboard at a holiday complex near Machynlleth.
Patchy drizzle will continue tonight, with coastal low cloud soon moving back inland.
Barclays has announced 203 job losses at its Merchant Services Operations and Technology Divisions in Pentwyn.