There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
Leicester midfielder Andy King believes Wales can defy the odds at Euro 2016.
Seagulls hit the headlines last year when spates of ‘attacks’ on the public were reported across the UK. But are they really such a problem?
It will be a fine and dry day across the country with lengthy sunny spells.