There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
There'll be clear spells overnight which means temperatures will fall. Setting us up for a dry start to the weekend, but it won't last!
Watch the men who have been making history by taking Wales to the quarter-finals of the European Championships.
Chris Coleman's men have an army of fans all wearing red today. Are you dressed up for tonight? Send us your pics!