There are currently eleven flood warnings in place across Wales:
- Bridgend: Newton and Porthcawl Tidal
- Ceredigion: Clarach Bay Tidal
- Ceredigion: Borth Tidal
- Ceredigion: Aberystwyth Tidal
- Conwy: Kinmel Bay
- Conwy: Llanddulas
- Conwy: Penrhyn Bay
- Gwynedd: Barmouth
- Pembrokeshire: Dale Tidal
- Pembrokeshire: Newgale Tidal
- Swansea: Pen-Clawdd Tidal
More top news
The world record attempt will raise money for the foundation set up in memory of the Olympic gold medallist, who died in May 2013.
In today's Newsweek, Carl talks about what the 'No' vote in the Scottish Referendum could mean for Wales and the impact of legal highs.
England manager talent spotting at Swansea City v Southampton at the Liberty Stadium