The father of missing man Kyle Vaughan from Newbridge has made a fresh appeal for information about his son, describing the situation as a 'nightmare'.
Alan Vaughan believes Kyle is dead, but says the family are in limbo and can't grieve properly without answers.
The 24-year-old vanished on December 30 last year and exactly what happened to him remains a mystery.
A £5,000 reward is being offered to anyone with information, but Mr Vaughan told ITV News: "Money is not the issue. The issue is my son."
More top news
Much of Wales is bathed in warm sunshine at the moment, but be warned! It is about to come to an abrupt end overnight!
A farming family in North Gower say sales of their Salt Marsh Lamb have rocketed, thanks to TV chefs who rate the meat's distinct taste.
Cardiff City are re-opening their shop today, giving fans their first opportunity to buy the club's new home kit for 2015-16.