A report out by the RAC reveals a record number of people are now reliant on a car or van to go to work. 16.7 million workers in England and Wales get to 'the office' either by driving themselves or catching a lift. Here are a few more facts and figures for Wales:
- Welsh commuters more dependent on cars for getting to work than rest of UK
- Blaenau Gwent is the most car-dependent with 82% of workers using a car or van
- Cardiff is the least car-dependent but even here 62% of those employed use a car or van
- In Wales 74.2% of workers commute by car or van. The figure for England is 62.7%.
- The average length of a car journey to work in Wales is 9.5 miles (19 miles for a round trip)
More top news
Wales head coach Rob Howley admitted his side's performance 'simply wasn't good enough' against Scotland this afternoon.
It will be cloudy with outbreaks of rain at first, but most of the rain will clear by morning.
Despite leading at half time, Howley's men failed to score in the second half with Scotland racking up 20 points to seal the win.