A report out by the RAC reveals a record number of people are now reliant on a car or van to go to work. 16.7 million workers in England and Wales get to 'the office' either by driving themselves or catching a lift. Here are a few more facts and figures for Wales:
- Welsh commuters more dependent on cars for getting to work than rest of UK
- Blaenau Gwent is the most car-dependent with 82% of workers using a car or van
- Cardiff is the least car-dependent but even here 62% of those employed use a car or van
- In Wales 74.2% of workers commute by car or van. The figure for England is 62.7%.
- The average length of a car journey to work in Wales is 9.5 miles (19 miles for a round trip)
More top news
After a cloudy start, there'll be some bright or sunny spells developing throughout the day. It'll feel warmer than yesterday.
Prime Minister Theresa May announced the decision from Downing Street.
A fairly cloudy night to come with hill and coastal fog lingering in places. This could be thick enough for the odd spot of drizzle.