Today marks one year since Kyle Vaughan went missing. Gwent Police has released details of the investigation into his disappearance. To date:
- 1,800 pieces of property have been analysed including 180 mobile sim cards
- Around 10,000 lines of telecoms (texts) have been analysed
- More than 200 hours of CCTV footage has been checked
- Over 390 statements have been collected
- Five square miles searched around where he was last seen
Kyle's family are receiving ongoing support from specialist officers.
More top news
A family has issued an appeal to help find their missing pet turkey - in case he gets gobbled up as someone's Christmas dinner.
A blustery start to the weekend with sunny spells and scattered showers.
Welsh Secretary Stephen Crabb has launched an attack on Labour leader Ed Miliband, saying he "doesn't give a toss about Wales".