Today marks one year since Kyle Vaughan went missing. Gwent Police has released details of the investigation into his disappearance. To date:
- 1,800 pieces of property have been analysed including 180 mobile sim cards
- Around 10,000 lines of telecoms (texts) have been analysed
- More than 200 hours of CCTV footage has been checked
- Over 390 statements have been collected
- Five square miles searched around where he was last seen
Kyle's family are receiving ongoing support from specialist officers.
More top news
We had a few wintry flurries today, with snow falling over higher ground. It will dry out overnight, but frost and ice will form in places.
Campaigners hit out at a north Wales council after councillors backed plans to be the first in Wales with four-weekly bin collections.
A major crime review team raised concerns around the initial investigation, and the document was "a trigger" for the Surrey Police probe.