Today marks one year since Kyle Vaughan went missing. Gwent Police has released details of the investigation into his disappearance. To date:
- 1,800 pieces of property have been analysed including 180 mobile sim cards
- Around 10,000 lines of telecoms (texts) have been analysed
- More than 200 hours of CCTV footage has been checked
- Over 390 statements have been collected
- Five square miles searched around where he was last seen
Kyle's family are receiving ongoing support from specialist officers.
More top news
It's one of the youngest world religions and this weekend celebrations have been held marking the anniversary of the birth of its founder.
More needs to be done to address malicious allegations made by pupils against teachers, according to the teaching union NASUWT.
It'll be a rather cloudy and windy evening and night in most areas with showery outbreaks of rain, some heavy.