Today marks one year since Kyle Vaughan went missing. Gwent Police has released details of the investigation into his disappearance. To date:
- 1,800 pieces of property have been analysed including 180 mobile sim cards
- Around 10,000 lines of telecoms (texts) have been analysed
- More than 200 hours of CCTV footage has been checked
- Over 390 statements have been collected
- Five square miles searched around where he was last seen
Kyle's family are receiving ongoing support from specialist officers.
More top news
Tree pollen levels are easing off now! But beware - grass pollen is just becoming airborne and levels will rise during settled spells.
Northern areas will see a few showers this afternoon - but there'll be plenty of warm sunhine too!
Wales is facing a recruitment shortage for secondary school teachers. At the start of the year a third of training places were not filled.