Today marks one year since Kyle Vaughan went missing. Gwent Police has released details of the investigation into his disappearance. To date:
- 1,800 pieces of property have been analysed including 180 mobile sim cards
- Around 10,000 lines of telecoms (texts) have been analysed
- More than 200 hours of CCTV footage has been checked
- Over 390 statements have been collected
- Five square miles searched around where he was last seen
Kyle's family are receiving ongoing support from specialist officers.
More top news
Wales will not bid for the 2026 Commonwealth Games. Ken Skates said the Welsh Government had concluded it is not in a position to do so.
You could be forgiven for wondering where summer has got to over the next few days! Sunshine, showers and disappointing temperatures!
Stephen Kinnock has led a delegation of campaigners calling for a posthumous pardon for Dic Penderyn.