Today marks one year since Kyle Vaughan went missing. Gwent Police has released details of the investigation into his disappearance. To date:
- 1,800 pieces of property have been analysed including 180 mobile sim cards
- Around 10,000 lines of telecoms (texts) have been analysed
- More than 200 hours of CCTV footage has been checked
- Over 390 statements have been collected
- Five square miles searched around where he was last seen
Kyle's family are receiving ongoing support from specialist officers.
More top news
Six companies have announced jobs in the financial and manufacturing sectors, on the eve of the UK Investment Summit.
There will be plenty of cloud and fog around overnight. It looks dull at first on Friday morning, before rain returns across much of Wales.
Tooth extractions among 5 to 9-year-olds increased last year, according to figures obtained by ITV Cymru Wales.