Today marks one year since Kyle Vaughan went missing. Gwent Police has released details of the investigation into his disappearance. To date:
- 1,800 pieces of property have been analysed including 180 mobile sim cards
- Around 10,000 lines of telecoms (texts) have been analysed
- More than 200 hours of CCTV footage has been checked
- Over 390 statements have been collected
- Five square miles searched around where he was last seen
Kyle's family are receiving ongoing support from specialist officers.
More top news
Hundreds have gathered to attend memorial services across Wales, to mark the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau.
Council plans to build new sixth-form college in Cwmbran to serve Torfaen.
Stunning starling ballet captured in the skies over Cardiff Bay