Today marks one year since Kyle Vaughan went missing. Gwent Police has released details of the investigation into his disappearance. To date:
- 1,800 pieces of property have been analysed including 180 mobile sim cards
- Around 10,000 lines of telecoms (texts) have been analysed
- More than 200 hours of CCTV footage has been checked
- Over 390 statements have been collected
- Five square miles searched around where he was last seen
Kyle's family are receiving ongoing support from specialist officers.
More top news
It will stay largely cloudy tonight and there will be some further rain around, with central parts perhaps staying driest.
ITV Wales understands the reason for the inquiry call stems from concerns raised at the end of 2016 over a former healthcare support worker.
Plaid Cymru says the Welsh Government must 'show stronger leadership' over fire safety at Welsh tower blocks.