Today marks one year since Kyle Vaughan went missing. Gwent Police has released details of the investigation into his disappearance. To date:
- 1,800 pieces of property have been analysed including 180 mobile sim cards
- Around 10,000 lines of telecoms (texts) have been analysed
- More than 200 hours of CCTV footage has been checked
- Over 390 statements have been collected
- Five square miles searched around where he was last seen
Kyle's family are receiving ongoing support from specialist officers.
More top news
John Atkinson has resigned - but insists that his decision is about workload and nothing to do with recent problems within the Welsh party.
Amelia's mum Sarah Jones described how her dad was "panicking" when he told her the baby was "not breathing".
Former rugby star Ian Gough has won an assault appeal against former Miss Wales and ex-girlfriend Sophia Cahill.