Today marks one year since Kyle Vaughan went missing. Gwent Police has released details of the investigation into his disappearance. To date:
- 1,800 pieces of property have been analysed including 180 mobile sim cards
- Around 10,000 lines of telecoms (texts) have been analysed
- More than 200 hours of CCTV footage has been checked
- Over 390 statements have been collected
- Five square miles searched around where he was last seen
Kyle's family are receiving ongoing support from specialist officers.
More top news
A petition will be handed in at the Senedd later calling for rules to prevent the use by under 13's in care of social media sites.
Technology projects that promote the Welsh language are to get over £250,000 of funding to help encourage more use of in digital media.
A chilly start to the day is expected but prolonged spells of sunshine will allow the temperatures to respond, highs of between 14 - 17 °C