Today marks one year since Kyle Vaughan went missing. Gwent Police has released details of the investigation into his disappearance. To date:
- 1,800 pieces of property have been analysed including 180 mobile sim cards
- Around 10,000 lines of telecoms (texts) have been analysed
- More than 200 hours of CCTV footage has been checked
- Over 390 statements have been collected
- Five square miles searched around where he was last seen
Kyle's family are receiving ongoing support from specialist officers.
More top news
Some sunshine in the morning but most of the country will turn cloud and damp in the afternoon.
Low cloud will bring murky conditions with extensive hill fog.
The team, which is manned by volunteers, will operate out of Pontardawe Fire Station in partnership with Mid and West Wales Fire Service.