Today marks one year since Kyle Vaughan went missing. Gwent Police has released details of the investigation into his disappearance. To date:
- 1,800 pieces of property have been analysed including 180 mobile sim cards
- Around 10,000 lines of telecoms (texts) have been analysed
- More than 200 hours of CCTV footage has been checked
- Over 390 statements have been collected
- Five square miles searched around where he was last seen
Kyle's family are receiving ongoing support from specialist officers.
More top news
The prime minister has offered Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland a "direct line" to Brexit Secretary David Davis.
22 year old Ify Iwobi has been making music since the age of seven.
A rather damp and grey start to the day, with drier spells in the far north and west by later in the morning.