Today marks one year since Kyle Vaughan went missing. Gwent Police has released details of the investigation into his disappearance. To date:
- 1,800 pieces of property have been analysed including 180 mobile sim cards
- Around 10,000 lines of telecoms (texts) have been analysed
- More than 200 hours of CCTV footage has been checked
- Over 390 statements have been collected
- Five square miles searched around where he was last seen
Kyle's family are receiving ongoing support from specialist officers.
More top news
Wales' hopes of qualifying for the 2018 World Cup took a dent following a goalless draw with the Republic of Ireland in Dublin.
Clear skies overnight will set us up for a beautiful weekend with sunshine and lovely temperatures.
Shopping trolleys to be left unlocked as supermarket upgrades for new £1 coin.