Today marks one year since Kyle Vaughan went missing. Gwent Police has released details of the investigation into his disappearance. To date:
- 1,800 pieces of property have been analysed including 180 mobile sim cards
- Around 10,000 lines of telecoms (texts) have been analysed
- More than 200 hours of CCTV footage has been checked
- Over 390 statements have been collected
- Five square miles searched around where he was last seen
Kyle's family are receiving ongoing support from specialist officers.
More top news
Catch up with tonight's Wales at Six with Jonathan Hill.
South Wales Fire and Rescue and Gwent Police are working together using modern technology to help prevent grassfires.
A letter signed by both Carwyn Jones and Nicola Sturgeon spells out the key points in their stand off with the UK Government over Brexit.