Today marks one year since Kyle Vaughan went missing. Gwent Police has released details of the investigation into his disappearance. To date:
- 1,800 pieces of property have been analysed including 180 mobile sim cards
- Around 10,000 lines of telecoms (texts) have been analysed
- More than 200 hours of CCTV footage has been checked
- Over 390 statements have been collected
- Five square miles searched around where he was last seen
Kyle's family are receiving ongoing support from specialist officers.
More top news
A crash on the M4 eastbound near Margam is causing miles of tailbacks.
The woman had just withdrawn money from a cashpoint on Oxford Street when a man who had been watching her snatched it and ran off.
Cardiff University scientists have joined forces with a Bridgend brewery to create a beer using honey from the university's own beehives.