As the world marks Internet Safety Day today, the NSPCC warns that the safety of young people online is a growing problem.
Below we've listed some tips for helping your children stay safe online.
- Ask your child what they do online
- Let your child teach you how to use social networking and games
- Know who your child is talking to online
- Set rules and agree boundaries
- Make sure the content their looking at is age-appropriate
- Use parental and privacy controls
- Check the privacy settings on any online account your children have
- Have conversations early and often
- Most sites have 'reporting tools,' make sure your child knows how to find them
- Seek further advice
More top news
A few showers at times but there'll be clear skies which will allow temperatures to tumble, which in turn means we'll see frost and ice!
From makeup to mechanics, video bloggers - or 'vloggers' - are broadcasting their knowledge to millions of eager consumers across the globe.
It's Christmas Jumper Day and Dyfed-Powys Police has dealt with a man caught stealing two Christmas jumpers.