A wedding venue in Wales has been fined £20,000 after a guest died because the patio lights weren't switched on.
Grandfather Bob Kemp, 62, stumbled over a low wall in the darkness - and broke his neck in the tragedy at the wedding party at Sully Sports and Leisure Club in the Vale of Glamorgan.
Newport Crown Court heard how the lights on the patio weren't working when Mr Kemp tripped just 4ft onto the grass below.
Mr Kemp spent a week at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff but never recovered. His heartbroken partner Jenny died just months after the tragedy.
Businessman Mr Kemp, from Barry, had been celebrating with the newlyweds when he fell and broke his neck in June 2012.
The club, who claimed they had a "common sense" approach to health and safety, denied any wrong doing following the accident.
But a jury took less than two hours to find them guilty of breaking health and safety laws after failing to provide adequate lighting on the patio.
The club must also pay more than £20,000 costs.
Speaking after the case, his daughter Rachael Saddington said: "At last my father can rest in peace knowing that justice has been done."
More top news
A mostly cloudy day with outbreaks of light rain and drizzle at times, mainly over the mountains where it could occasionally turn heavy.
The parents of a young boy from Anglesey say they're determined to find a missing dog that was bought to aid his recovery from surgery.
Sheffield Wednesday secured their place in this season's Championship play-offs with a 3-0 victory over their nearest challengers, Cardiff.