ITV News has been told that three men from Wrexham who were thought to be missing after a devastating earthquake in Nepal are safe. A Welsh expatriate, who was also unaccounted for, has been reported safe online.
We have spoken to Joanna Hughes, the sister of Daniel Hughes, who is travelling with Jason Russell and his brother Darren Russell - all from Wrexham.
She said she had been told by the tour company they are travelling with that all three of the men are safe, and are trying to make their way to the British Embassy in Kathmandu.
The men were on a guided trekking tour, around 70km north of Kathmandu, when the earthquake struck.
Huw Alexander Lashmar, originally from Wales and now living in Australia, also appeared on missing lists. But his son has posted on Facebook that they are both safe at Kathmandu Airport.
There have also been a series of avalanches in the Everest region. Mike Hopkins, from Cardiff, was more than 20,000ft up the mountain, but has contacted his wife to say he is safe.
A team of Welsh firefighters have travelled out to help in the rescue efforts in Nepal.
More than 3,000 people have been killed, after the powerful earthquake struck on Saturday.
Two men from Wales is among those who have been reported missing following the earthquake that hit Nepal on Saturday.
57-year-old Huw Alexander Lashmar, has been listed as missing on a website set-up to help find those in the affected area.
According to the website, Huw Alexander Lashmar was last seen on Saturday in the city of Kathmandu looking for somewhere to have dinner.
Another man's name - Jason Russel from Wrexham appears on another list on a different website.
50-year-old Aidrian Summers also from Wales had been reported missing but ITV Wales understands he has made contact with the company he works for in London.
A third welshman Raymond Williams was also feared to be caught up, but has indicated on the website he is safe.
Rescue efforts in Nepal are continuing after the deadly earthquake killed more than 2,000 people - the country's worst earthquake disaster in more than 80 years.
Investigations into how Carwyn Scott-Howell came to fall to his death in the French Alps are continuing.Read the full story ›
A young Welsh explorer who walked solo across Mongolia has been crowned National Adventurer of the Year.
24-year-old Ash Dykes spent 78 days crossing 1,500 miles of the Gobi Desert and the Mongolian Steppe last year - becoming the first person ever to walk across the Asian country alone.
Mongolia is the second-largest landlocked country on earth at 603,930 square miles and the most sparsely populated with only 3,133,318 people - averaging just 5.19 people to every one square mile.
Sir Ranulph Fiennes, the explorer who was first to reach both Poles, first to cross the Antarctic and Arctic Ocean, and the first to circumnavigate the world along its polar axis, praised the the young adventurer from Colwyn Bay, saying it was "an example of great determination".
Ash dragged a 120kg home-made trailer behind him all the way from the small settlement of Olggi in the West to the town of Choybalsan in the East.
It carried the dehydrated food ration packs, 25 litre water butt and camping equipment he needed on his trek.
His longest day of walking saw him on his feet for 14 hours as he covered 55km. And he reached a peak altitude of 2,700m along the way.
The National Adventure Awards are a celebration of the very best of international adventure by people across the UK - and Ash was crowned National Adventurer of the Year after a public vote, coming out on top from 39 other competitors.
"I feel humbled to have received the most votes. I would like to say how proud I feel and I didn't expect such support from the public...I am in preparation for my next world first adventure now. It is something no one has done before and I will be revealing it very soon."
A soldier from Wales is among a group of injured servicemen and women who will take part in a 1,000-mile walk around the UK this summer.
Former Royal Welsh commander Lt Col Stewart Hill suffered a traumatic brain injury after an explosion in Afghanistan in 2009.
The trek will be in aid of the charity Walking With The Wounded and was launched by the charity's Patron Prince Harry earlier today.
David Wood's report contains flash photography:
South Wales Police is calling for mothers to be aware of changes that could suggest their daughters are being radicalised.Read the full story ›
Services to mark 13 years of UK military operations in Afghanistan will be held at St Paul's Cathedral in London and in Chepstow today.Read the full story ›
ITV news has been given unprecedented access to the work that British soldiers do in Cyprus as part of the peacekeeping mission there.Read the full story ›
Actor and Unicef ambassador Michael Sheen visited the country to hear harrowing stories as he revealed a child is attacked every two hours.Read the full story ›
The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered communities in Cardiff are celebrating 30 years of campaigning; as part of LGBT History Month.Read the full story ›