Today is World Mental Health Day, which aims to raise awareness of issues surrounding mental health, which are still so often seen as a taboo subject.
Earlier Ian Axton was joined in the studio by Lizzy Horn from Bristol, who's made a film highlighting the problems faced by people who suffer from mental health problems.
Here are links to a number of organisations that should be able to help with issues surrounding mental health, such as those mentioned in Lizzy's interview.
- Bristol Mindline 0808 808 0330 (8pm-12am Wed - Sun)
- MINDinfoLine (National Mind) 0300 123 3393
- No Panic (National helpline for phobias, anxiety) 0808 808 0545 (10am-10pm)
- OCD Action (National) 0845 390 6232
- Off the Record: Bath & North East Somerset 0800 389 5551
- Off the Record: Bristol 0808 808 9120 (Mon - Wed)
- Rethink (National) 0300 5000 927
- Samaritans 08457 909 090 (National) 0117 983 1000 (Local)
- Sane (National) 0845 767 8000