Tributes have been paid to a 19-year-old man from Bristol who died after taking part in a tribal ritual while travelling in Colombia.
His family say it's understood Henry Miller had taken the hallucinogen Yage.
South American TV news, "NoticiasCaracol", has broadcast footage of Henry, moments before he drank the fatal infusion.
Henry was found dead on Wednesday by a rural road outside Mocoa, the capital of the Putumayo region. It's thought two local men who were taking him to hospital by motorbike after he fell ill panicked and left him there after he died on the way.
The two men and the shaman have been questioned by investigators but have no arrests have been made.
Colombian medical authorities said the cause of the death has not been definitely established.
The Foreign Office is supporting the family.
Henry had planned to go to university this September. He studied at the North Bristol Post 16 Centre who have released this tribute:
Richard Payne reports:-