There's something for everyone at today's #MakeSundaysSpecial from the street chalk-drawing for little kids, to outdoor bars for adults
#MakesSundaysSpecial all starts at 11am, through til 4pm - so stop reading and get down there!
Today's #MakesSundaysSpecial includes hula hoop displays, buskers, jugglers, Big Act Children's Choir ......
The second Make Sundays Special kicks off at 11am. There's events on Baldwin Street, King Street, St Stephen's Street and Castle Park.
- Bristol Cycle Festival Carnivelo - Pimp your bike and join the carnival bike parade. Starts at Creative Common at 12pm, up Temple Way and into Make Sundays Special
- Hot Frilly Knickers - can can troupe, walkabout and workshops
- Tasters of shows at Colston Hall for Shakespeare Festival
- Hula Hooping - shows and lessons from Zoe Hoop Troop
- Saara Nelson - Tango performance and workshops
- West country boxing - boxing ring, taster sessions, meet boxing champion Lee Haskins and international trainer Chris Sanigar
- SARAID and Redpoint - bouldering wall
- Bomberdrome - Bicycle Wall of Death
- Swing Dance Bristol
- Rock Choir
Events take place from 11am to 4pm and roads will be closed from 9am until 6pm.
Buskers, jugglers, street dance, choirs.. soak up the atmosphere in the sun @ Make Sundays Special 21/7, 11-4pm http://t.co/VGxALqRqs0
Even before the barriers had come down after the first of Bristol's Car Free Sundays, local pressure group Living Heart for Bristol were calling for the closures to become permanent, 7 days a week. Spokesman Steve Melia told us why.