A two-year-old has died after plunging 50 feet from a block of flats.
It's thought she fell from a window at her home in Bristol after it was left open because of the hot weather.
Neighbours say they're shocked and saddened at what's happened. Richard Payne reports:
A 2-year-old girl has died after falling more than 50ft from a block of flats.
The incident happened just before 7am on Monday at Polden House, Windmill Hill.
It is believed she fell from an open kitchen window.
Paramedics attempted to save the little girl and she was taken to Bristol Children's Hospital but later died.
More as this story develops.