A man and woman found dead at a house in Yate have been named.
46 year old Jonathan and 50 year old Deborah Coster have now been formally identified. Their bodies were found at a property in Cherington at around 11am on 13th November.
Their deaths are being treated as unexplained. A post-mortem examination is due to be carried out this week to determine the cause of deaths but it is not believed to be suspicious.
Post mortem examinations are likely to be carried out next week on a man and woman who were found dead at a house in Yate yesterday morning (13 November).
It is thought the couple may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning from their gas fire.
Emergency crews were called to the house in Cherington at 11am yesterday morning. The Hazard Area Response Team and Environmental Health unit also attended.
Police are treating the deaths as unexplained and enquiries continue.
More than 5 million people in the West Country are at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning because they do not have an alarm in their home.
The new research is part of a campaign to spread the awareness of the importance of carbon monoxide detectors.
Four people from Wellington in Somerset have been taken to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning after a gas leak at their home.
Fire crews were called out on saturday evening after reports of a carbon monoxide alarm going off.
Ambulance crews treated the four at the scene before taking them to hospital.
Crews found extremely high levels of carbon monoxide inside the house. The Gas board has made the property safe.
Gas Safe Register, a gas safety body, is warning of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning when camping. Carbon monoxide is a colourless, odourless gas which can be fatal if inhaled.
A study shows that one in five people do not know that using a gas barbeque inside a tent can lead to the illness. Around a quarter of those holidaying in the UK this summer will be camping or caravanning.