Bristol City are investigating a 'urinating incident' at Cheltenham Festival after several players were photographed at the scene.Read the full story ›
In a few hours time gates will open for the second day of this year's Cheltenham Festival.
Wednesday at the Festival is Ladies Day, giving racing fans an opportunity to enjoy the very best in jump racing, as well as dressing up in all their finery to join in with the fashionable crowd of racegoers.
As part of this year's celebrations, the Festival are also hosting a best-dressed lady competition offering prizes for the best-dressed among them.
LADIES DAY PROCEEDINGS (WEDNESDAY)
- 13.30 The Neptune Investment Management Novices’ Hurdle Race
- 14.10 The RSA Steeple Chase - Favourite: More of That (9/4)
- 14.50 The Coral Cup Hurdle (A Handicap Hurdle Race)
- 15.30 The Betway Queen Mother Champion Steeple Chase
- 16.10 The Glenfarclas Cross Country Steeple Chase
- 16.50 The Fred Winter Juvenile Handicap Hurdle Race
- 17.30 The Weatherbys Champion Bumper (A Standard Open NH Flat Race)
200 miles of tweed is worn at the #CheltenhamFestival each year, we've been checking out the best tweed attires at this year's Champion's Day.
It's day one of the Cheltenham Festival and thousands have descended on Prestbury Park for the biggest event in the racing calendar.Read the full story ›
Somerset trainer David Pipe has claimed his first winner of the Cheltenham Festival 2016.
Un Temps Pour Tout won the Ultima Handicap Chase by seven lengths for jockey Tom Scudamore.
We caught up with Somerset's David Pipe for a chat about the win.
A priceless horse figurine and painting have been stolen from an antiques store in Cheltenham.
A burglar broke into the shop on Winchcombe Street at around 2.20am this morning, on the same day that the Cheltenham Festival gets underway.
Police say the culprit is a man, in his mid-20s, wearing a black hooded coat who was seen riding a black mountain bike away from the scene.
What are the do's and don'ts at one of the most prestigious British sporting occasions?Read the full story ›
In a few hours time gates will open for this year's Cheltenham Festival.
Around a quarter of a million people will descend on Prestbury Park for the four day event. It's the first Festival where the new £45 million Grandstand will be in use.
Today kicks off with Tuesday's Supreme Novices’ Hurdle, it's the first of 29 races over the four days on the Gloucestershire hills.
CHAMPION DAY PROCEEDINGS (TUESDAY)
- 13.30 The Sky Bet Supreme Novices’ Hurdle Race
- 14.10 The Racing Post Arkle Challenge Trophy Steeple Chase
- 14.50 The Ultima Handicap Steeple Chase
- 15.30 The Stan James Champion Hurdle Challenge Trophy
- 16.10 The OLBG Mares’ Hurdle
- 16.50 The 146 Year Of The National Hunt Steeple Chase Challenge Cup (Amateur Riders’ Novices’ Steeple Chase)
- 17.30 The Close Brothers Novices’ Handicap Chase
With the annual Festival kicking off on the 15 March, we've been taking a look at why the event just seems to get bigger every year.
The world's first tweed suit for a horse has been unveiled ahead of this year's Cheltenham Festival.Read the full story ›