A pedestrian has been killed after being hit by a white Ford Transit van near Cirencester. The man was walking along the A429 Stow Road in the early hours of Sunday 17th May.
Investigations are underway and police are asking for witnesses to come forward.
A woman has been jailed for three years for stealing antiques and art, including a Picasso sketch, from a countess in Gloucestershire.
Kim Roberts pleaded guilty to theft and burglary at Gloucester Crown Court.
She was working as a housekeeper for Lady Bathurst when she stole precious paintings, antique vases and silver plates from her ex-employer.
The 59-year-old took the paintings and plates worth a combined total of £500,000 from the Dowager’s home on her family's Cirencester Park Estate, between April 30 and May 21 last year.
Gloucestershire Police found a grenade at a house in Churnside, North Cerney, Cirencester at the weekend.
It's thought to be a World War 2 grenade and following investigations by the Explosives Ordnance Disposal unit, it was found to safe as it had been disarmed some time in the past.
Gloucestershire Police are concerned for the welfare of a 13-year-old boy who has been missing from the Gloucester area since yesterday, 1 December.
Kyle Nicholas, from Hardwicke, is white, 4ft 10ins tall, of slight build and has light brown spiked, cropped hair. He looks younger than his 13 years.
He was last seen wearing dark jogging bottoms, dark shoes, a red jumper and an over-sized orange jacket. He also has a Severn Vale Uniform with him
It's believed he has travelled to the Cirencester area.
If anyone has seen Kyle or knows of his whereabouts they are asked to call the police on 101 quoting incident no. 376 of 01/12/14.
Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen's much-criticised Magical Journey christmas experience at The Belfry in Sutton Coldfield has re-opened.Read the full story ›
A Christmas attraction backed by celebrity interior designer Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen is due to reopen today after being swamped with complaints.
The Magical Journey at the Belfry Hotel in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, shut down after just one day following gripes it was unfinished, had "rubbish presents" and "chav elves".
Ticket prices of £22.50 for a 90-minute visit were also criticised with many branding the "winter spectacle" a "rip-off".
After three days of improvements Llewelyn-Bowen, who stressed he had nothing to do with the production or management of the event, said he hoped the experience was now "much closer to his original ravishing vision".
But despite reopening to the public, organisers have barred the press from attending.
A spokesman said: "We feel that introducing camera crews, reporters and journalists is only going to take away from the experience and possibly even create anxiety for our visitors."
They added they "just want to concentrate on making Christmas as magical as we can for the people who have chosen to join us for The Magical Journey".
Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen pledges to fix The Magical Journey Christmas experience he designed, which shut down after a string of complaints.Read the full story ›
The organiser of The Belfry's Magical Journey Christmas experience has apologised to visitors for closing after it was "hammered by the weather'.
Paul Dolan, organiser of The Magical Journey experience, said that work was underway to get all the issues fixed by Wednesday.
We were hammered with four weeks of horrendous rain which really affected the site and slowed us down.
We were very far behind but I didn't want to disappoint children.
We thought there was enough there that people wouldn't see the small details that weren't there but there were too many small details and it built up.
We shouldn't have opened yesterday. I can't apologise enough.
What we want this to be is a perfect experience.
This morning organisers posted a message on the Magical Journey Facebook site saying it was 'closed for improvements'.
The attraction - designed by TV presenter Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen - was immediately slammed on social media with hundreds of complaints from disappointed customers.
Angry parents have taken to Facebook in their droves to complain about the eleventh hour cancellation of Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen's Christmas show.
Many parents had already set off for The Belfry Golf Club's Magical Journey with their children before they discovered the news it had been temporarily closed after complaints about safety and quality.
One frustrated parent, Leah Gulliver, said: "We are on the road to this now! I have kids crying in the back. I want a full refund now."
The Magial Journey had been billed as ‘the most amazing Christmas experience that planet Earth has ever seen’.
Organisers say they took the decision to close for three full days based on customer feedback so they "could implement changes and improvements to the experience".
Since the announcement was made on Facebook at 9.30am Sunday morning parents have swamped the page with compaints and concerns.
My partner has booked his final day's holiday for tomorrow especially to experience this visit. Now it's too late to change his leave. Feeling very disappointed.
I want my £220 refunded.
You did not deliver what you advertised and have ripped people off, that is the issu,e and some of your staff are damn right rude and clearly do not care.
Magical experience what a joke and it didn’t even last the allocated time of 80/90 Minutes either.
However some parents have backed the organisers saying it was the right decision to make.
Best decision made. Well done for taking everyone's comments on board and refunding those who have already been and have left disappointed. We are looking forward to our Magical Journey.
A Christmas experience created by Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen has been temporarily closed after hundreds of complaints from visitors.
Unhappy families who paid £22.50 per ticket took to social media to complain about The Magical Journey attraction, at the Belfry golf club, in Wishaw, Warwickshire.
Some claimed the experience was "far from magical", expressing their disappointment at the waiting time to see Santa and the toys handed out to children.
Following the complaints organisers have temporarily closed the attraction until Wednesday “for improvements” and offered refunds to people who have already visited and those who were due to go along on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.
“Based on customer feedback we have taken the decision to take three full days closure today (23/11/14), tomorrow (24/11/14) and Tuesday (25/11/14) in order that we can implement changes and improvements to the experience.
Our customers are our priority for safety and a magical experience and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
It is important that we deliver the high quality experience you are expecting and hope to reopen with improvements and changes having been made.
We have also had difficulty with torrential rain on site affecting the lighting and sound, we have people working to repair this damage.
All customers affected by these closures have been emailed and will be offered either a refund or a new date, based on their preference."