Youtuber Korean Billy has deconstructed the Cornish Accent in his latest video, take a look:
CREDIT: Korean Billy/Youtube
Doc Martin star Martin Clunes has spoken of his love for Cornwall in an exclusive interview with ITV News West Country.Read the full story ›
The South West Coast Path has come out top in a survey of Britain's best-loved walks.
The footpath - which is England's longest - stretches for 630 miles, running from Minehead in Somerset, along the coasts of Devon and Cornwall, to Poole Harbour in Dorset.
The survey, carried out by National Express, polled 1,000 British walkers on their favourite routes.
The Lake District's Windermere Way came second, and Scotland's Great Glen Way, which offers panoramas of Loch Ness, was placed third.
List of the UK's Favourite Walks
- The South West Coast Path (Somerset, Devon, Cornwall and Dorset)
- Windermere Way (The Lake District, Cumbria)
- The Great Glen Way (Scottish Highlands)
- The South Downs Way (Hampshire and Sussex)
- Scafell Pike (The Lake District, Cumbria)
- Pembrokeshire Coast Path (Pembrokeshire)
- Hadrian's Wall Path (Tyne and Wear, Northumberland, Cumbria)
- The Coast to Coast (Cumbria and Yorkshire)
- Bournemouth's Coast Path (Dorset and Hampshire)
- The White Cliffs of Dover (Kent)
- The Lizard Peninsula Coastal Walk (Cornwall)
- The Cotswolds Way (Gloucestershire and Somerset)
- Peddars Way and Norfolk Coast Path (Suffolk and Norfolk)
- Yorkshire Wolds Way (Yorkshire)
- The Pennine Way (Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Northumberland, Scotland)
- Cannock Chase (Staffordshire)
- Bradgate Park (Leicestershire)
- London's Capital Ring (London)
- The Forest of Dean Sculpture Trail (Gloucestershire)
- The Three Peaks (Yorkshire)
Holidaymakers were left with a bit of a cliff hanger when their campervan got stuck hanging over a ledge at Trevellas.Read the full story ›
Sniffer dogs are to visit a number of schools in Cornwall to help tackle recreational drugs, it has been revealed.Read the full story ›
Tens of thousands of users on social media have shared an appeal to help find an elderly woman's missing dog.
Barney disappeared in Penzance on 30th April. The woman, who has dementia, relies on Barney as a care dog.
The post was shared by her carer Jodie Mann who described Barney as "a huge part" of her life.
Nearly 30,000 people have shared the initial post, with thousands of users commenting about potential sightings.
Dry and bright today but rather windyRead the full story ›
Boscoe Trerise suffered a fractured skull in a violent attack in Redruth in Cornwall, doctors told him he was lucky to be alive.Read the full story ›
There has been some cracking training going on at the Cornish Seal Sanctuary this week to celebrate Easter with the resident creatures.Read the full story ›
A man with lung cancer from Cornwall is pleading for a new drug - that he says allows patients to live longer - to be available on the NHS.Read the full story ›