A call has gone out to help name a new fire boat commissioned by Cornwall Fire, Rescue to help keep visitors safe.Read the full story ›
The fire service is encouraging parents and carers to ensure their children celebrate Halloween safely this year.Read the full story ›
Fire crews scrambled to an emergency call of flames coming through a pavement in Newquay say they were delayed by bad parking.Read the full story ›
Farewell ceremonies have taken place at fire stations in Wiltshire and Dorset ahead of a merger between the two services.Read the full story ›
South West Ambulance Service say 15 people needed treatment for 'minor injuries and eye irritations' after a chemical spill in Pool.
None were taken to hospital or required further treatment.
Emergency services were called in on Tuesday after a drum reportedly fell off a lorry on Dudnance Lane. The area was been cordoned off, with crews from six areas on the scene, along with police and ambulance services.
Fire crews are dealing with a chemical spill at a laundry company in Pool, near Redruth.
The incident started after a drum reportedly fell off a lorry on Dudnance Lane. The area has been cordoned off, with crews from six areas on the scene, along with police and ambulance services.
People are being advised to avoid the surrounding area.
8 fire appliances at large agricultural fire near Winterbourne Abbas - avoid area if possible- more details to follow
The fire at the Polish church on Cheltenham Road in Bristol today is thought to have been caused by candles.
Around 30 firefighters worked to bring the fire under control.
Katie Rowlett reports.
A priest and his sister are being treated for smoke inhalation after fire badly damaged a church in Bristol.
The blaze at the Polish Church on Cheltenham Road spread to the roof and was caused by candles.
Russell Bennett is from Avon Fire & Rescue Service...
Part of the inside and the roof of the Polish Church on the Gloucester Road in Bristol have been damaged by fire.
Firefighters say it's thought the blaze, which caused by candles, was accidental.
A man in his 40s and a woman in her 30s were taken to hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.