Police investigating a serious incident in Gloucester say a person has been found dead.
Officers were called to Painswick Road just before 8am on March 23, after reports of a fire.
Fire crews also attended the scene. A body was later found at the property.
A woman was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Both the death and cause of the fire are being treated as unexplained.
Police are not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident at this time.
A community farm has been badly damaged after a major fire overnight.
Fire crews were called at midnight to Saltmarsh Drive in Lawrence Weston.
Once they arrived, they found a 25 metre long outbuilding completely alight and spent the next few hours tackling the blaze.
Animals kept in the barn nearby were unharmed.
Investigations are underway to find out how the fire started.
Watch footage of the fire sent in by Lyndsey Brennan:
A GoFundMe page has been set up to help with the damages. You can see how they are getting on here:
Emergency services are tackling a fire at Guys Marsh Prison in Dorset.
Around twenty firefighters are at the scene.
Police say there are no reports of injuries at this time.
This is a breaking news story. More to follow.
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service say that the fire in the commercial unit measures approximately 40m x 10m.Read the full story ›
Around 100 firefighters have been tackling a blaze at Devon Contract Waste in Marsh Barton. The smoke is affecting visibility in the areaRead the full story ›
An elderly woman has died from her injuries after being pulled from a fire at her home in Wadebridge. her neighbour tried to save her.Read the full story ›
A woman - who was taken to hospital with serious burns after being pulled from a house fire in Wadebridge - has died from her injuries.
The elderly woman's neighbour tried to rescue her last night after being alerted to the fire by her smoke alarm.
A person has been taken to hospital with serious burns after being rescued from a house fire in Wadebridge.
A neighbour - who made several 'brave' rescue attempts - is also being treated for smoke inhalation.
Crews from Wadebridge, Padstow and Bodmin attended the incident
Brave attempts had been made by the neighbour to rescue the occupant of the property. One person was removed from the building and was left in the care of the ambulance service who then transferred the casualty to a serious burns unit. A second ambulance was requested as the neighbour who had attempted to rescue the occupant was suffering from smoke inhalation and shock. There is no further information on the condition of the casualties.
A mum from Exmouth, Devon has issued a warning after her daughter's bedroom was wrecked by a fire.Read the full story ›
A man who was arrested on suspicion of arson has been released on bail pending further enquiries.
On January 25, Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service were called to a terraced property, comprised of four flats, in Woolpack Meadows, Trowbridge.
The fire was located in a first floor flat, and spread into the roof.
It is understood no-one suffered serious injuries at the scene.