Live updates

Teenager dies after eating Chinese takeaway

William Luckett suffered a severe reaction after just two bites Credit: South West News

A Gloucestershire schoolboy with a severe nut allergy has died minutes after eating barbecue ribs from a Chinese takeaway.

15 year old William Luckett from Newent suffered an horrific reaction after taking just two bites of the ribs and died as his father Steven rushed him to hospital.

An inquest into his death has been opened and adjourned. It's believed the teenager died from a serious allergic reaction to peanuts used to prepare the ribs.