ITV News West Country's Political Correspondent David Wood presents this month's West Country Debate.
He is joined by Weston-super-Mare MP John Penrose, Baroness Judith Jolly and Bristol South MP Karin Smyth.
They will be discussing the poisoning of a former Russian spy in Salisbury, the future of the warships at HMNB Devonport and much more...
You can watch the full episode here:
Rishi Davda has the forecast for Bristol, Wiltshire, Somerset, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire.Read the full story ›
Bob has the forecast for Bristol, Wiltshire, Somerset, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire.Read the full story ›
Police have cordoned off a stretch of Hyde Road, in Gillingham, Dorset, and Army personnel and vehicles were pictured entering the cordon on social media.
This follows an incident in Salisbury in which a former Russian spy and daughter where poisoned using a nerve agent.
An recovery vehicle could be seen inside the area.
The military is assisting police to remove a number of vehicles and items from areas of Dorset, following the incident in Salisbury.
The public should not be alarmed and the public health advice remains the same. The military has the expertise and capability to respond to a range of contingencies.
The Ministry of Defence regularly assists the emergency services and local authorities in the UK. Military assistance will continue as necessary during this investigation.
Rishi Davda has the forecast for Bristol, Wiltshire, Somerset, Gloucestershire and Dorset.Read the full story ›
Rishi Davda has the forecast for Bristol, Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset and Gloucestershire.Read the full story ›
Former Hull City and Southend United manager Phil Brown has been appointed the club’s new manager until end of the 2017/18 seasonRead the full story ›
If you're having mental health problems, you're not alone. One in four people will have problems with mental health at some time in their lives.
Whether you're concerned about yourself or a loved one, these helplines can offer expert advice:
- Anxiety UK - Charity providing support if you've been diagnosed with an anxiety condition - www.anxietyuk.org.uk
- Bipolar UK - A charity helping people living with manic depression or bipolar disorder - www.bipolaruk.org.uk
- Depression Alliance - Charity for sufferers of depression. Has a network of self-help groups - www.depressionalliance.org
- Mind - Promotes the views and needs of people with mental health problems - www.mind.org.uk
- PAPYRUS - Young suicide prevention society - www.papyrus-uk.org
- Rethink Mental Illness - Support and advice for people living with mental illness - www.rethink.org
- Samaritans - Confidential support for people experiencing feelings of distress or despair - www.samaritans.org.uk