Our Heath Correspondent Rebecca Broxton reports on how dozens of children across our region are seriously burned by hair straighteners every year. As a result some are left scarred for life.
Now health professionals have staged a dramatic demonstration of just how much heat a hair straightener can generate.
More top news
Sam Mariott slipped and fell after he'd been out drinking with friends in his home town of Sidmouth on the 25th of February.
Police have launched a murder investigation after a woman was found in a property on Ludlow Close with serious stab wounds.
Fire crews are urging people to think more carefully about where they park.