Twenty six school children have been treated by paramedics at a primary school following its evacuated after several children started feeling ill. South Gloucestershire Council says carbon monoxide poisoning is one of the potential causes being investigated.
South Western Ambulance Service was called to the school this afternoon after to reports of a 10-year-old feeling unwell. They treated 26 children in total for headaches and nausea. All of the children have since been released from their care and none of them were taken to hospital.
Emergency services are investigating several possible causes, including carbon monoxide poisoning.
More top news
This evening will start dry and clear, but there will be showers moving in from the northwest at times throughout the night.
It should stay mainly rain-free but there may be showery spells around dawn.
The parents of a disabled boy from Somerset say they're beyond grateful after the business tycoon offered to help them improve their home.