A primary school in South Gloucestershire is reopening after being evacuated over a possible chemical scare yesterday.
Parents of children at The Manor C of E Primary School in Coalpit Heath have been told to keep them at home if they are unwell.
Fire crews inspected the building but didn't find any problems.
More top news
When 'Storm Imogen' hit last weekend, this young riverbank resident was flooded right out of her home and separated from her family.
ITV News can reveal hundreds of people in the West are still waiting for their potentially life threatening tumble dryers to be repaired.
Businessman Leo de Watts travels to the countryside and "farms" the fresh air. He collects it in jars and then sells it online.