- West Country (E)
All 11 workers who were charged with ill-treatment of patients at the Winterbourne View care home near Bristol have now pleaded guilty and will be sentenced later.
The defendants are:
- Michael Ezenagu, 29, of Malabar Court, India Way, Hammersmith, West London
- Graham Doyle, 25, address not known
- Jason Gardiner, 43, of Mellent Avenue, Bristol
- Danny Brake, 27, of Beechen Drive, Fishponds, Bristol
- Sookalingum Appoo, 58, of Dial Lane, Bristol
- Wayne Rogers, 31, of Purton Close, Bristol
- Alison Dove, 25, of Chipperfield Drive, Bristol
- Holly Draper, 23, of The Old Orchard, Mangotsfield, Bristol
- Charlotte Cotterell, 21, of Melrose Avenue, Yate, Bristol
- Neil Ferguson, 27, of Emersons Green, Bristol
- Kelvin Fore, 33, of Ellesmere Walk, Middlesbrough
A serious case review into abuse at the Winterbourne View care home in South Gloucestershire has been published today.
Mencap and the Challenging Behaviour Foundation say they've received 260 reports of ill-treatment in other care homes.
Relatives of a number of former Winterbourne View residents have concerns they may have been ill treated as well.