A premature baby died at the neonatal intensive care unit in Southmead Hospital in August after contracting a bacterial disease called pseudomonas. Eleven other babies were found to have the bacteria on their skin but only three are still being treated.
More top news
The fourth batch of Bristol Shauns are rolled out at The Grand Appeal auction.
The third batch of Bristol Shauns are rolled out at The Grand Appeal auction.
A court has been shown CCTV footage of Nathan Matthews buying a circular saw from B&Q which he allegedly used to cut up her body.