The mother of a premature baby who died at Southmead Hospital has today spoken of the moment her son died in her arms. Jenna and Andrew Hannon from Wiltshire are critical of the hospital, saying they were only told yesterday that a waterborne bacteria contributed to their baby's death.
More top news
Rugby star Sam Burgess has moved to Bath but it's not just about wearing the blue, black and white top but learning a whole new ball game.
Details have been published of improved safety on the M5 in Somerset, three years after one of the worst road accidents in living memory
The Bewick's swan is the rarest in the UK, and new figures released today show that the bird is sadly getting even rarer.