The following roads in Gloucestershire are currently closed due to flooding:
- South Cerney Road to Siddington
- Spitalgate Lane, Cirencester
- London Road, Wooton-under-Edge
- A419 Preston Tollbar to Tesco's rab, Cirencester
- A419 northbound exit at Driffield
The following roads are also flooded, but passable with care:
- A417, Lechdale
- Dollar Street, Cirencester
- The Kempsford to Cricklade road
More top news
This adorable calf may be little but she is already a big success - becoming the newest member of one of the rarest species in captivity.
Growing numbers are missing out on their education without permission. Figures reveal unauthorised absences have more than doubled.
This Bank Holiday The Bristol Old Vic celebrates its 250th anniversary - making it the oldest working theatre in the country.