Electricity has been restored to a transmitter that was deliberately set on fire affecting the television and radio broadcasts to thousands of homes.
The fire service were called to the blaze at the site in Bathampton, near Bath just before 6am.
Crews extinguished the fire in three sheds at the site, but the damage caused a power cut resulting in a loss of broadcast services to around 80,000 homes in the area.
The transmitter - which also provides a mobile network service - is owned by Arqiva.
Engineers from the company had to switch off the power supply to the transmitter to assess the damage to the structure.
A spokesman said there was fire damage to multiple feeders, which carry the digital signals between the antenna and transmitter.
More top news
It's looking like a damp night tonight and then tomorrow morning won't be good either. Through the week the picture stays varied.
It's a mild and wet night coming up with a wet morning ahead...and the weather looks like staying like that for the next few days.
A Gloucester couple were left shocked after a banana plant that's never looked like flowering in its 20 years suddenly produced fruit.