A Gloucestershire schoolboy with a severe nut allergy has died minutes after eating barbecue ribs from a Chinese takeaway.
15 year old William Luckett from Newent suffered an horrific reaction after taking just two bites of the ribs and died as his father Steven rushed him to hospital.
An inquest into his death has been opened and adjourned. It's believed the teenager died from a serious allergic reaction to peanuts used to prepare the ribs.
More top news
The killer serving life for the murder of Jo Yeates has been sentenced to a further 10 months after admitting possessing child abuse images.
Meet the twins from Gloucester who've had to produce their birth certificates to friends in order to prove that they are in fact related.
Sam Galsworthy, uncle of missing Becky Watts, has spoken about the family's anguish as the search for her continues and they wait for news.