The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Rugby World Cup winner Phil Vickery talks about his World Cupexperiences and what he hopes this year's tournament will do for the game.
Rugby fans are eagerly awaiting the start of the Rugby World Cup but it's not just sports enthusiasts who will benefit this autumn.
The last pilots to train on Lynx and Sea King helicopters in Somerset have taken part in a parade in front of some special guests.