The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Bristol City have launched new merchandise ahead of their JTP final to raise money for 6 year old Oskar who suffers from Cerebal Palsy
Yeovil Town's acting manager Terry Skiverton says he hasn't given up hope of avoiding relegation - despite sitting bottom of the table.
Dyrham Park’s lost terraces have been opened following a £100,000 investment to restore the 17th century Dutch water garden.