The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
An overgrown garden at risk of being built on has been preserved and given a unique new identity - all thanks to five students from Poland.
A Russian adventurer looks to have smashed the record for a solo round-the-world flight in a hot air balloon.
The South West is in store for a weekend of sunshine (with a few scattered showers...)