The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Daniel Charles Smith, from Cornwall has been found guilty of dangerous driving at Truro Crown Court.
Spencer Watts who broke his back has praised advancements in medical science, after new technology and engineering changed his life.
NHS Kernow has announced the closure of Bodmin Treatment Centre - it's expected services will transfer to The Royal Cornwall Hospital.