The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Comedian Ricky Gervais will give the profits of his next warm-up gig to a dog charity in Devon. Nowzad rescues strays from Afghanistan.
Major roads in Taunton may start banning cars in favour of pedestrians. The council are hoping to make the town more user friendly.
Alex has the latest weather for Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset.