The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
A couple who lost an unborn baby to complications from twin to twin transfusion syndrome have raised money for research into the condition.
Dorset has a new migrant population - barrel jellyfish are washing up in their dozens on its shores.
The family of one of Britain's oldest poppy-sellers say charities which bombarded her with donation requests were not to blame for her death