The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
As Hollywood hit the red carpet for the "Fury" premiere on Sunday, Brad Pitt paid tribute to his unusual co-star; a WWII tank from Dorset.
After smashing the competition in the final of the U.S Open this weekend, squash player Mohamed Elshorbagy has been made the world #1.
Paul Reddan was 'jousting' with another driver at high speed when the fatal crash happened. Tonight he's starting a six year jail sentence.