The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Our sports correspondent Matthias Kurth takes a look at the Robins' new energy and determination under Gary Johnson.
Weather wizard Kate Haskell gives an insight into the rainy July we've had, and what might be in store for the rest of the summer.
A Breaking Bad-style drugs gang led by a cancer victim - just like in the hit TV series - has been jailed for more than 80 years.