The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Liam Fox has thrown his hat into the ring to be the next Conservative party leader. The North Somerset MP will launch his campaign tomorrow.
A night shift worker has been found dead inside a walk-in freezer at a Tesco supermarket.
Pre-season usually means running miles in hot sun. For the Forest Green players there was plenty of running but it was in the pouring rain!