The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
The fourth batch of Bristol Shauns are rolled out at The Grand Appeal auction.
The third batch of Bristol Shauns are rolled out at The Grand Appeal auction.
A court has been shown CCTV footage of Nathan Matthews buying a circular saw from B&Q which he allegedly used to cut up her body.