The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Tributes have poured in for a 16-year-old who died from suspected meningitis just hours before sitting her A level exams.
Chris Eubank Jnr has said he to give his British title belt to Nick Blackwell - in a gesture of goodwill.
The Broadchurch stars have been spotted in Clevedon as filming gets underway for the third and final series of the hit ITV drama.