The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Bristol City remain five points clear at the top of League One after a 3-1 win at Coventry. Swindon slip to third after drawing at Yeovil.
It's National Chocolate Week but did you know the West Country has played a key role in its history? Here are five excuses to grab a bar.
Four thousand jobs could be created at a new business park in Taunton. The project would see land developed just off Junction 25 of the M5