The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Hundreds of people gathered on Plymouth Hoe last night to bid goodbye to a remarkable poppy display, which is being taken down from Monday.
A warning that this article contains images and details which some readers may find distressing.
Police in Gloucestershire are investigating three deaths in the past week which may all be linked to drugs misuse.