The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
A Royal Navy sailor from Gloucestershire is one of four men who's been accused of raping a woman in Canada after an ice hockey tournament.
We've been in awe with all the pictures you've been sending us. Here's as many as we can fit!
An exclusive ITV opinion poll shows the Lib Dems are facing electoral wipeout in the South West.