The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Not enough beds and an agonising wait for the right help - a mother describes the anguish of trying to save her anorexic daughter.
Police believe one of the West's most infamous criminals, timeshare fraudster John Palmer, was murdered.
There's lots to enjoy when it's sunny and warm - but here's some expert advice on staying safe too.