The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Local business owners say the fact students are away for half of the year affects income.
The Plymouth-based helicopter carrier is filled with aid from the UK and Gibraltar Governments.
A group of residents in south Bristol used their cars to circle a green area in their cul-de-sac to stop travellers from pitching up.