The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
We check in with our hospitals amid another winter crisis, we ask if we need a more radical approach to avoid a repeat this time next year.
The organisation which oversees the running of Bath University has voted for the immediate departure of it's Vice Chancellor over her pay.
It will be chilly but bright this morning with frequent showers and potential thunder.