- West Country (E)
The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
The parents of missing 15-year-old Bristol schoolgirl who is believed to be heading to Syria have urged her to come home.
Five-year-olds from a local school have put on hard hats to signal the start of drilling to rebuild the Kelston Road
There were emotional scenes in Bath today as the funeral of Sam Amin took place at the city's Abbey.