The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Patsy Jacobs from Wiltshire has waived her right to anonymity to talk about domestic abuse. She was beaten in January by Nat Dimond.
A woman was attacked by two men at her home in Liden, Wiltshire. Police want to hear from anyone who may recognise the E-Fit image
Secret World Wildlife Rescue centre near Burnham-on-Sea say cruel treatment of badgers is on the rise. Some images may be distressing.