The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Balloon Girl, one of anonymous Bristol grafitti artist Banksy's pieces has taken the title of most popular artwork in a national survey.
Ciaran Maxwell from Exminster has admitted preparing for an act of terrorism.
A school in Truro, which teaches a high number of children from disadvantaged backgrounds has won an award for how it invests.