The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
The Napier case provides yet another window into a dark period of our recent past in relation to child protection.
A builder has been ordered to pay £2,500 for opening a sluice gate on the Somerset Levels at the height of the floods.
George Ford booted 24 points as Bath kept the pressure on Northampton at the top of the Premiership with a 39-16 win at rivals Gloucester.