The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Ofsted unveiled a damning report today which uncovered "serious and widespread failures" when it comes to looking after vulnerable children.
A 20-year-old skier from the University of Bath has won a bronze medal in aerial skiing at the World Junior Championships in Italy.
A ban on growing genetically modified crops is to be lifted next week. But opponents say it could threaten the future of organic farms.