- West Country (E)
The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Bath are top of the Premiership tonight after an outstanding bonus point win over title rivals Leicester at The Rec.
Swindon had an impressive win over Sheffield Utd, Bristol City extended their unbeaten start, while Yeovil picked up their first home win.
Gloucester were unable to build on two early tries as they lost at home to Exeter Chiefs on Friday night.