The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
The wife of a high-ranking Army officer has called on the Ministry of Defence to ban an anti-malaria drug linked to mental health problems.
It was hyped up as one of the biggest shopping days of the year - but many people stayed away from city centres, going online instead.
The RSPCA in Somerset is looking after an increasing number of orphaned and injured seals that have washed up on our shores.