The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Bob Crampton has some good news about the weather over the coming days - he even uses the words "unbroken sunshine".
Bath centre Sam Burgess has made it into the England squad for the Rugby World Cup just ten months after switching codes.
A former teacher in Bristol has been jailed after admitting making indecent images of scores of children using hidden cameras