The Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed that they have authorised charges against the driver of a bus which crashed in Bath last August.
Here are the following charges Norman Marcus is facing.
- Dangerous Driving
- Using a vehicle in a condition likely to cause danger of injury
- Using a vehicle with defective brakes
- Contravening a 7.5 tonne weight limit
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving licence
- Exceeding 4.5 hours driving with insufficient break
- Insufficient daily rest
- Exceeing 10 hours driving between daily rest periods
- Failure to commence a weekly rest
More top news
Dante Bowlin was last seen in the Matson area of Gloucester two days ago.
Residents living within 100m of Reeco Fernandez's property were advised to leave their homes and had to stay away for five days.
Laura Harris, 42, does not expect to see her 43rd birthday without the treatment named Bevacizumab, which costs £21,000.