A mother from Somerset is considering suing the government after her son developed narcolepsy from an injection.
Seven-year-old Joshua Hadfield had a swine flu vaccination three years ago and now falls asleep at any time. New research has proved the injection can cause the condition in children
More top news
Firefighters are currently dealing with the fire- smoke can be seen from where crowds are gathering to watch England vs Australia.
Rosie Mai has given herself an incredible challenge - she wants to walk the length of the UK, pushing her bed every step of the way.
Find out what your weekend weather has in store: