A mother from Somerset says she may sue the government, claiming her son developed the sleep disorder narcolepsy from an injection.
Seven-year-old Joshua Hadfield had the swine flu vaccination three years ago, and he now falls asleep at any time.
New research suggests the injection can cause the condition.
Caron Bell reports:
More top news
It's looking like a damp night tonight and then tomorrow morning won't be good either. Through the week the picture stays varied.
It's a mild and wet night coming up with a wet morning ahead...and the weather looks like staying like that for the next few days.
A Gloucester couple were left shocked after a banana plant that's never looked like flowering in its 20 years suddenly produced fruit.