A couple from Weston-super-Mare have set fire to a cheque for £150,000 to represent how much money they've lost as a result of smoking for 30 years.
The stunt was all part of No Smoking Day. Jerry Baker and Helen Wyatt gave up a year ago and have already been able to pay for a holiday, computer and new car with the money they've saved.
Tanya Mercer reports:
More top news
A golden retriever, who went missing while on a walk in Torquay, has sparked a Coastguard response along the coast.
The road to recovery - how the Cornish village of Coverack is back on track just one week after being devastated by floods.
Motorists in Somerset face a diversion of up to 38 miles - as a 0.2 mile stretch of road is closed for works.