ITV News can confirm that a crane worker has had an electric shock after his crane hit an overhead power cable. The accident happened at 9:05am this morning (Wednesday 20 March) on a Trowbridge Rugby Club construction site at Paxcroft.
The worker was the only person injured. He has been airlifted to the Royal United Hospital in Bath, and his family have been informed.
More top news
54-year-old Ian Cains fell ill at home and was being driven to hospital when his heart suddenly stopped beating.
We check in with our hospitals amid another winter crisis, we ask if we need a more radical approach to avoid a repeat this time next year.
The Court of the University of Bath has voted for the immediate departure of Dame Glynis Breakwell after controversy over her high salary.