The crane worker who suffered an 11,000 volt electric shock remains in a critical condition. He is being treated at a specialist burns unit in Swansea.
The 37-year-old from Cold Ashton near Bath was working with a crane that hit an overhead power cable at a building site in Trowbridge on Wednesday.
More top news
Panels of cladding have been removed in Plymouth after being given the worst fire rating under new safety guidelines.
Children and adults alike took to their boards todays for Newquay's annual charity paddle race, in memory of toddler Joe Way.
One or two showers on the way, although not too heavy. Breaks of sunny spells but cloud developing through the afternoon.