- 5,240 staff (excluding school staff)
- 630 redundancies since 2010 saving the Council £23m
- 173 management posts axed since 2010 saving the Council £9m
- Chief Executive post and one Corporate Director position axed
- At least 340 full time equivalent posts look set to go before 2014
- Council to find savings of £27m in 2013-14
More top news
A couple who lost an unborn baby to complications from twin to twin transfusion syndrome have raised money for research into the condition.
Dorset has a new migrant population - barrel jellyfish are washing up in their dozens on its shores.
The family of one of Britain's oldest poppy-sellers say charities which bombarded her with donation requests were not to blame for her death