- 5,240 staff (excluding school staff)
- 630 redundancies since 2010 saving the Council £23m
- 173 management posts axed since 2010 saving the Council £9m
- Chief Executive post and one Corporate Director position axed
- At least 340 full time equivalent posts look set to go before 2014
- Council to find savings of £27m in 2013-14
More top news
Police in Wales have found a body in the search for missing Hollie Kerrell from Kingsbridge. A 35-year-old man has been arrested
Persistent rain today especially towards the afternoon.
Possibly clearing up towards the evening.