- 5,240 staff (excluding school staff)
- 630 redundancies since 2010 saving the Council £23m
- 173 management posts axed since 2010 saving the Council £9m
- Chief Executive post and one Corporate Director position axed
- At least 340 full time equivalent posts look set to go before 2014
- Council to find savings of £27m in 2013-14
More top news
The company advised customers to "unplug" their tumble dryers and "do not use it" if they are subject to the recall.
Campaigners in Bristol are fighting to change the name of the city's Colston Hall. It's named after Edward Colston - who was a slave trader.
Parents in Bristol say plans to flatten a sports ground would leave local children without a place to play.