- 5,240 staff (excluding school staff)
- 630 redundancies since 2010 saving the Council £23m
- 173 management posts axed since 2010 saving the Council £9m
- Chief Executive post and one Corporate Director position axed
- At least 340 full time equivalent posts look set to go before 2014
- Council to find savings of £27m in 2013-14
More top news
Dry and feeling warmer this afternoon.
Giant sculptures of Shaun the Sheep have arrived in Bristol and you've been out an about searching for them!
Police have found 70 stolen bikes in a crackdown on theft. 28 of those owners have not been found. Do you recognise your stolen bike here?