- 5,240 staff (excluding school staff)
- 630 redundancies since 2010 saving the Council £23m
- 173 management posts axed since 2010 saving the Council £9m
- Chief Executive post and one Corporate Director position axed
- At least 340 full time equivalent posts look set to go before 2014
- Council to find savings of £27m in 2013-14
More top news
Penny and Chris Hammill were airlifted from their home after the flooding. They may now not be able to move back in for 4 months or more.
Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac has bumped off Cumbria's L'Enclume o be named the best restaurant in the UK by The Good Food Guide.
Bob has the forecast for Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Wiltshire and Dorset.