- 5,240 staff (excluding school staff)
- 630 redundancies since 2010 saving the Council £23m
- 173 management posts axed since 2010 saving the Council £9m
- Chief Executive post and one Corporate Director position axed
- At least 340 full time equivalent posts look set to go before 2014
- Council to find savings of £27m in 2013-14
More top news
Jeremy Corbyn's visit has been one of the big talking points of another busy day at Glastonbury.
The Labour leader said socialist politics would not be put "back in a box" as he appeared on stage at the festival.
Turning windier with a few showers