- 5,240 staff (excluding school staff)
- 630 redundancies since 2010 saving the Council £23m
- 173 management posts axed since 2010 saving the Council £9m
- Chief Executive post and one Corporate Director position axed
- At least 340 full time equivalent posts look set to go before 2014
- Council to find savings of £27m in 2013-14
More top news
£123,000 has been raised for wildlife conservation on two continents.
Exeter's Royal Albert Memorial Museum (RAMM) will redisplay the World Cultures gallery with a new £190,000 grant.
Britain's biggest celebration of silent and classic screen comedy returns to Bristol with a five day programme.