- 5,240 staff (excluding school staff)
- 630 redundancies since 2010 saving the Council £23m
- 173 management posts axed since 2010 saving the Council £9m
- Chief Executive post and one Corporate Director position axed
- At least 340 full time equivalent posts look set to go before 2014
- Council to find savings of £27m in 2013-14
More top news
Not enough beds and an agonising wait for the right help - a mother describes the anguish of trying to save her anorexic daughter.
Police believe one of the West's most infamous criminals, timeshare fraudster John Palmer, was murdered.
There's lots to enjoy when it's sunny and warm - but here's some expert advice on staying safe too.