- 5,240 staff (excluding school staff)
- 630 redundancies since 2010 saving the Council £23m
- 173 management posts axed since 2010 saving the Council £9m
- Chief Executive post and one Corporate Director position axed
- At least 340 full time equivalent posts look set to go before 2014
- Council to find savings of £27m in 2013-14
More top news
Two students from a Gloucestershire school have been seriously injured after a coach brining them to a holiday centre crashed in France.
More than 200 people gathered in Bristol today to hunt for Pokemon characters together. Our Bob Cruwys joined them. All in a day's work....
The National Grid is delivering new equipment to Iron Acton substation. Drivers are being warned to expect delays