A school in the Forest of Dean which was forced to close because of an outbreak of Britain's most venomous spider, will reopen this morning.
The Dean Academy, shut its doors to pupils while the campus was fumigated following the discovery of the False Widow spider.
There have been no reported deaths from its bite in the UK, but its bite can cause swelling and pain.
More top news
A chip shop in Cullompton has created a special Christmas Dinner - completely deep fried in batter. But how does it taste?
A animal carer from Swindon has a new guest at home this Christmas - a tiny fawn that she rescued after it was hit by a car.
A family who spent a fortune putting up charity Christmas lights outside their home are devastated after vandals damaged the display.