A number of elderly residents have had to leave their homes after a boiler fire ravaged their warden-controlled complex in Trowbridge last night (Saturday 23 November). No one was injured in the blaze on Weaver Road, but a dog has been found dead.
The fire began in one bungalow and spread into the roof space and then to two other bungalows. Six fire crews were needed to extinguish it. The residents whose homes were affected are reportedly now staying with relatives.
More top news
Despite the rumours, Somerset's Jenson Button announced he's staying in Formula 1. We take a look back at how he became World Champion.
The wife of a high-ranking Army officer has called on the Ministry of Defence to ban an anti-malaria drug linked to mental health problems.
It was hyped up as one of the biggest shopping days of the year - but many people stayed away from city centres, going online instead.