Widespread public sector strikes are planned for tomorrow, in a row over pay. Demonstrations are being organised tomorrow morning in Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon, Taunton, Trowbridge and Weston-super-Mare. Some fire staff and teachers are involved. The following unions are taking industrial action:
- GMB (general trade union)
- NUT (National Union of Teachers)
- PCS (Public and Commercial Services, representing civil servants and others)
- UNISON (general trade union)
- Unite (general trade union)
More top news
Adele described performing at Glastonbury as the "best moment" of her life as she took to the Pyramid Stage.
Luke Castiglione has the latest weather forecast. Cloudy with rain this afternoon, dry with plenty of sunshine tomorrow.
A man arrested on suspicion of murdering Melanie Hall 20 years ago has been released on police bail. She disappeared in Bath in 1996.