Widespread public sector strikes are planned for tomorrow, in a row over pay. Demonstrations are being organised tomorrow morning in Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon, Taunton, Trowbridge and Weston-super-Mare. Some fire staff and teachers are involved. The following unions are taking industrial action:
- GMB (general trade union)
- NUT (National Union of Teachers)
- PCS (Public and Commercial Services, representing civil servants and others)
- UNISON (general trade union)
- Unite (general trade union)
More top news
Weather wizard Kate Haskell gives an insight into the rainy July we've had, and what might be in store for the rest of the summer.
A Breaking Bad-style drugs gang led by a cancer victim - just like in the hit TV series - has been jailed for more than 80 years.
A feast of culture showcasing some of the worlds finest musicians and new talent is underway at this year's Womad Festival