Widespread public sector strikes are planned for tomorrow, in a row over pay. Demonstrations are being organised tomorrow morning in Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon, Taunton, Trowbridge and Weston-super-Mare. Some fire staff and teachers are involved. The following unions are taking industrial action:
- GMB (general trade union)
- NUT (National Union of Teachers)
- PCS (Public and Commercial Services, representing civil servants and others)
- UNISON (general trade union)
- Unite (general trade union)
More top news
Find out which train services will be affected by the strike - and plan your bank holiday accordingly.
Bob Crampton has some good news about the weather over the coming days - he even uses the words "unbroken sunshine".
Bath centre Sam Burgess has made it into the England squad for the Rugby World Cup just ten months after switching codes.