Widespread public sector strikes are planned for tomorrow, in a row over pay. Demonstrations are being organised tomorrow morning in Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon, Taunton, Trowbridge and Weston-super-Mare. Some fire staff and teachers are involved. The following unions are taking industrial action:
- GMB (general trade union)
- NUT (National Union of Teachers)
- PCS (Public and Commercial Services, representing civil servants and others)
- UNISON (general trade union)
- Unite (general trade union)
More top news
A paedophile from Bristol has been sentenced to 14 months in prison after he was caught by a pair of mums posing as underage girls online.
New research has found that women get angrier than men when driving. So we sent our reporter to take the world's first Driving Emotion Test.
The fire service in Devon and Somerset has begun using specially adapted oxygen masks to help save family pets in house fires.