Widespread public sector strikes are planned for tomorrow, in a row over pay. Demonstrations are being organised tomorrow morning in Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon, Taunton, Trowbridge and Weston-super-Mare. Some fire staff and teachers are involved. The following unions are taking industrial action:
- GMB (general trade union)
- NUT (National Union of Teachers)
- PCS (Public and Commercial Services, representing civil servants and others)
- UNISON (general trade union)
- Unite (general trade union)
More top news
Rugby World Cup winner Phil Vickery talks about his World Cupexperiences and what he hopes this year's tournament will do for the game.
Rugby fans are eagerly awaiting the start of the Rugby World Cup but it's not just sports enthusiasts who will benefit this autumn.
The last pilots to train on Lynx and Sea King helicopters in Somerset have taken part in a parade in front of some special guests.