Widespread public sector strikes are planned for tomorrow, in a row over pay. Demonstrations are being organised tomorrow morning in Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon, Taunton, Trowbridge and Weston-super-Mare. Some fire staff and teachers are involved. The following unions are taking industrial action:
- GMB (general trade union)
- NUT (National Union of Teachers)
- PCS (Public and Commercial Services, representing civil servants and others)
- UNISON (general trade union)
- Unite (general trade union)
More top news
It's dull and wet again out there this morning but it may just get a bit brighter later on this afternoon.
Cloudy and rainy to kick off this morning but it should dry out for some brighter breaks this afternoon.
It's looking like a damp night tonight and then tomorrow morning won't be good either. Through the week the picture stays varied.