Dozen of beacons will be lit across West Country tonight to celebrate The Queen’s 90th birthday.
Many different organisations are taking part from all areas of the local community including Town, Parish and Community Councils and Youth Organisations.
Beacons will be lit between 7.30pm and 8.30pm at churches, on farms, country parks, village greens and on country estates. Lighthouses, National Trust and English Heritage properties are also taking part.
Unsure where you can go to see one of dozens of beacons lit to celebrate the Queen's 90th? Well look no further.
- Chapel Carn Brea, Penzance
- Lizard Lighthouse
- St Michael's Mount, Marazion
- Wooldown, East Looe
- Butter Hill, West Exmoor
- New Agricultural Centre, Holsworthy
- Lundy South Lighthouse
- Old Bowling Green, Torrington
- Pollyfield Centre, Bideford
- Potters Hill, Woolacombe
- Village playing field, Buckland Brewer
- Castle Hill, Shaftesbury
- Coneygar Hill, Bridport
- Corfe Castle
- Church Cliff Beach, Lyme Regis
- Thorncombe Beacon, Golden Cap Estate
- Glastonbury Tor
- Hay Hill, Wells
- Lascot Hill, Wedmore
- Little Solsbury Hill, Batheaston
- Mid-Somerset Showground, Shepton Mallet