A series of arson attacks have been reported in Bristol, people on motorbikes have been throwing bottles with flammable liquid inside.
A number of small fires have been started and in one incident a lit glass bottle was thrown at a group of teenagers - police say it's very lucky nobody was hurt.
The incidents have taken place around the Bedminster area since Thursday (26/01).
- 6.35pm - the Acta Centre, Gladstone Street, a small blaze was discovered amongst some shattered glass.
- 7.26pm - member of the public reporting five people riding around on motorbikes and believes they've started small fires within Dame Emily park.
- 7.27pm - a witness reports a 'fireball' being thrown at a parked motorcycle, by two riders on another motorcycle.
- 7.30pm - a group of teenagers on East Street, outside Argos report two motorcycles driving wrong way up the road, the second of which was carrying two suspects who threw a lit glass bottle at them. No-one was injured.
- 11.56pm - a portable toilet was set on fire on Chessel Street.
- Early hours - police called to a van fire on Elmdale Road and bike on fire on North Street.
- A second burnt out bike was located in Victoria Park later that day.