A young father is fighting for his life after being the victim of a hit and run at the weekend. Jason Bunce was struck by a car that failed to stop while he was out with friends in Kingsteignton in Devon.
Jason became a father just 10 weeks ago when his baby son, Noah, was born.
His partner, Ashleigh Ackerley, has made a desperate plea from Derriford Hospital for the motorist involved to come forward.
Jason's mother, Karen Faiers, is sitting alongside Ashleigh waiting for news on her son, who is currently in an induced coma.
Jason, who is a fisherman, is now fighting for his life with a 50/50 chance of survival so far.
Jason's father, Steve Bunce, described his son as a "hardworker" and is hoping those involved will be caught soon.
- Did you see the car that hit Jason?
- The collision happened in Gestridge Road at around 12.50am.
- Police believe the small car was silver or a dark colour, which was travelling in the direction of Fore Street.
- If you saw the crash, or know the driver, or where the car can be found please get in touch.
- Please email email@example.com or call 101, quoting log 53 of 8th April 2017.