Locals and tourists in Bristol are set to receive a colourful sight as 18 individually-decorated pianos will be scattered around the city.
The aim is for members of the public to play and enjoy the pianos, as well as get more involved with music and the arts.
It is all in celebration of the 10th anniversary of 'Play Me, I'm Yours', an artwork project by Bristol artist Luke Jerram, which was last in Bristol in 2009.
The pianos have been decorated by various artists.
'Play Me I’m Yours' has reached over 10 million people worldwide with more than 1,700 pianos having been set up in over 55 cities across the globe, from Hong Kong to New York, bearing the simple instruction: "Play me, I’m yours".
People will be able to play the piano around the city any time between Thursday 17 August to Thursday 7 September at any of the following locations:
- Bristol Bus & Coach Station, BS1 3NU (1)
- The Bearpit, St James Barton Roundabout, BS1 3LY (9)
- The Galleries Shopping Centre, BS1 3XD: near ground floor escalators (6)
- St Nicholas Markets, BS1 1JQ: Corn Street or Glass Arcade (2)
- Broadmead: near Vodaphone, BS1 3ED (2)
- Beacon House, Clifton Triangle, BS8 1QU (2)
- St George’s Bristol, BS1 5RR (0)
- Harbourside: covered walkway next to the Watershed, BS1 5TX (2)
- At-Bristol Science Centre, BS1 5DB (0)
- Brunel’s SS Great Britain, Brunel Square, BS1 6TY (4)
- Wapping Wharf, Gaol Ferry Steps, BS1 6WE (2)
- Temple Meads Station, BS1 6QF: Platform 3 (2)
- The Tobacco Factory, BS3 1TF: in the back yard (8)
- Windmill Hill City Farm, BS3 4EA (0)
- Paintworks, BS4 3EH: outside The Tube Diner (5)
- Knowle West Media Centre, BS4 3EH (1)
- The Mall, Cribb Causeway, BS34 5DG (1)
- Bristol & Bath Science Park, BS16 7FR (0)
Until then, our reporter, Eli-Louise Wringe, went to see the newly decorated pianos and hear what the public can expect... Watch the news report below: