A mother from Bath is calling for a change in the Government's drug policy and how authorities approach the use of illegal drugs after her husband died of a heroin overdose.
Chris Garidis died while on a work trip in Barcelona following a long-term addiction to valium.
His wife Aimi says living with his drug habit in secrecy, and being unable to obtain the help he needed caused him to take a fatal overdose.
Chris had previously been diagnosed with anxiety, and his wife Aimi believes that he was self medicating with Valium.
Chris went to Barcelona for a work trip. When he got there he managed to obtain some illegal heroin.
He went back to his hotel room on his own, took a small amount and it killed him.
You can watch Aimi's full story below:
If you need to talk to someone about drug addiction, visit any of the below websites: