Police in Bath have issued CCTV showing a student's last movements before he was discovered unconscious at a bus stop in Oldfield Park, and later died.
22 year-old Alex Green - who was studying economics at the University of Bath - had been on a night out in the city. He was found collapsed with head injuries hours later.
- READ MORE: Police appeal after mystery death of student
Officers say they're still unsure how he got his injuries and have issued CCTV footage of him making his way home alone in the early hours of Saturday 30 September.
Timeline of Alex Green's last movements
- 3.40am, Sat 30 Sept: Footage shows Alex leaving the city centre along Dorchester Street, by the city’s train station and main bus station
- 3.41am: He's caught on camera walking past the Esso garage on the A36 Lower Bristol Road
- 3.42am: Alex walks past the Green Park Tavern into Westmoreland Road – this is the last sighting of him
- 3.46am: There is no sign of Alex on footage taken from the U1 First Bus, which turns into Westmoreland Road, and he is not at the bus stop
- Between 3.46am and 3.49am: A group of five people turn into Westmoreland Road and find Alex lying on the ground near the bus stop
- 3.49am: An ambulance is called
Alex was found unconscious at a bus stop in Westmoreland Road, off Lower Bristol Road, at around 3.45am on Saturday 30 September. He died at Southmead Hospital three days later from internal head injuries.
Detective Inspector Dom Graham, the lead officer in the investigation, says they are looking into three main scenarios - did Alex die because of a fall, was he assaulted before he died or was he involved in a crash?