Plymouth Argyle's under-18s team stunned football fans by beating one of the world's most expensive youth clubs, Manchester City.
The game led to a penalty shoot out, with Peck scoring the winning goal leaving the match 6-5, despite Matondo giving City the first lead:
- Matondo scores, 0-1 to Man City
- Law (Argyle) scores, 1-1
- Francis (City) scores, 1-2
- Jephcott (Argyle) saved, 1-2
- Smith (City) scores, 1-3
- Lolos (Argyle) scores, 2-3
- Nmecha (City) misses, 2-3
- Sangster (Argyle) scores, 3-3
- Dele-Bashiru (City) scores, 3-4
- Randall (Argyle) scores, 4-4
- Anderson (City) scores, 4-5
- Downing (Argyle) scores, 5-5
- Povedo-Ocampo (City) saved, 5-5
- Peck (Argyle) scores, 6-5
The game was an early Christmas present for the players and 1,842 spectators.
More information here.