There are calls for parents to be more aware of the dangers of their children buying drugs online, after the death of a 15-year-old girl in Tavistock earlier this year.
Hannah Bragg died after an adverse reaction to taking MDMA, which may well have been purchased over the so-called 'dark web'.
Her school, Tavistock College, are now hosting a meeting, aimed at giving parents advice keeping their children safe.
The College's Principal, Sarah Jones, is teaming up with one of the parents to make others aware of how drugs can be supplied to teenagers.
Local parent, Victoria Piper, who cares for four teenagers, said she was shocked when she found out how easy it is for young people to access drugs.
- Watch the story below: